Actress, Model, TV Host and Voice artist born in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. Daughter of Brazilian musician & architect Luis Antonio Fontes and executive Mary Passos and granddaughter of Brazilian Congressman Walter PassosI began my career as a model in Brazil, then I participated in acting, voice courses falling in love with the field. Several years ago I moved to the US and continued my career appearing in top fashion magazines, national ad campaigns, fashion shows, cover of several magazines and multiple editorials.
As an actress, I have been featured in short films several TV, Video projects and in over 90 commercials, starred in several music videos (including the lead role on Aerosmith music video: What Could Have Been Love) While in US I become a Voice Artist, working for numerous tv shows. Recently I host the video Disneyland “The New Fantasy Land” and the Voice Over for Discovery Home & Health. In LA I studied under guidance of acclaimed theatre director and acting coach Howard Fine and David Coury among other courses.
I currently have double citizenship (Brazilian/American) I continue modeling, acting, doing voice work and I am the international correspondent and co-host for Paulo Navarro TV show in Brazil. As an actress I am represented by Sovereign Talent Group Los Angeles, as a model by Envy Los Angeles and Betty Models in Miami and Mega in Belo Horizonte, Brasil.
Behind The Scenes
SHORT & FEATURE FILMS
- “Somebody call my mama” Cyrus Kowsari (Short) – Supporting (Talia)
- “The Woman of my Dreams” A. Leturgie (Short) – Lead (The Woman)
- “Milles Away”(Short) – Supporting (The Date)
- “O Menino Maluquinho” Helvicio Raton (Feature) – Feature (Girlfriend)
- Disney World “The New Fantasy Land Presentation” – Apresentadora
- Top Recruiter TV Reality Series – Gala Event Host
- Paulo Navarro – Co-Host
- Computer Software DVD presentation – Host
- Global News – Co-Host
- Open For Business – On Line Show
TELEVISION & WEB
- “James Bond Sketch” – Bond Girl
- “Watersound” Wake – Penn (Lead Mermaid)
- “Love Finder” – Paola
- “Sparah” Webisode – “Rosé”
- “Burn Notice” USA Network Promo – Hot Model
- “Kimbo slice” CBS Network Promo – Kimbo (Detective assistant)
- “Robert Palmer” VH1 Promo – Robert Palmer Girl
- “CSI Miami” CBS Network – Feature
- “Latin Beauties’” – Lead (Latin Beautie)
- “Roberto Cavalli Event” – Fashion Show to Benefit the Jackson Metropolitan’s – Fashion Model
- “Chocolate Fantasy Fest” – Fashion Show to Benefit the Red Cross & Alzheimer’s Foundations – Runaway Model
- “Relay for Life” – Fashion Show to Benefit the American Cancer’s Society – Runaway Model
Performed on over 90 commercials and several music videos, list upon request
Disneyland, MTV, The Great Gatsby Preview, Discovery, Chasing Live, Several Soap opera’s, among others.
Activist for the Animal Rights Cause
Educating people and spreading the word about the Animal Rights Movement.
How to become an Animal Rights activist?
1- Try becoming a vegetarian or vegan
It’s not that hard, try for one day a week then start doing it for more days.
2- Be Aware of animal cruelty in any industry.
PETA has a lot of information about it. Animal cruelty is very often found in several industries such as; cosmetics, pet stores, puppy mills, the fir industry, the meat industry, dissection and even on your home goods as feather pillows, etc.
3- Pick a Cause that you truly care about, it can be the use of fur, vegetarianism, helping stray animals or endangered species.
4- Do small act of activism
Spreading the word about the cause as the cruel reality of the meat industry, educating and helping people to become vegetarian and care for the animals, handing out animals rights flyers, being part of events, signing animals rights petitions.
5- Do even more
Find friends to help you with the cause, write to companies that abuse animals, organize protests, etc.
It’s very important to educate people about the movement. I learned that a lot of people have no idea what animals go thru and once they know most of them will stop being a part of the animal abuse.
Link for the TV Show special about stray animals and the importance of adopting: https://youtu.be/KsJwvRAkIQk
Activist for the Environment Cause
Actively contributing to the environment cause by practicing on everyday bases and educating people about the cause.
Earthgirlz.org created by Roni Hidalgo highlights the creative power of individual women living naturally, authentically, expressively, and beautifully, in ways that help sustain our magnificent planet’s ecosystems.
We especially focus on women who have started projects, big and small, which bring society together while sustaining and nurturing essential ecosystems, and create new paradigms for environmentally sustainable commerce.
Through telling the real stories of Earthgirlz everywhere, we aim to inspire and support individuals, families, and society in their fledgling efforts to protect this beautiful planet that we call home through their daily habits, hobbies, and livelihood.
If you have any interesting project for me, do get in touch on: